Hand-held microphone with integrated multifrequency transmitter, with UHF PLL technology.
- Dynamic microphone cartridge, hypercardioid characteristic
- Diecast aluminium body
- 15 selectable UHF frequencies (863-865 MHz)
- Adjustable sensitivity (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB)
- LCD for indicating frequency and battery status
- Transmitting power: < 10 mW (EIRP)
- Selectable lock mode
- Power supply via 2 x 1.5 V battery AA size (not supplied)
- Supplied with plastic case, microphone holder and 7 coloured caps to be pushed on
Licence-free in the EU.
Replacement cartridge available:
MD-872: condenser cartridge with an even more brilliant sound, supercardioid characteristic
"Equipped for strenuous on-the-road applications. In this price class, both the optional replacement head with condenser cartridge and the LCD at the hand-held transmitter are rather the exception. It is great that the sensitivity of the microphone can be adjusted in four steps."