Hand-held microphone with integrated multifrequency transmitter, with UHF PLL technology.
- Dynamic microphone cartridge, hypercardiod characteristic
- Diecast aluminium body
- 193 selectable UHF frequencies (TXS-872HT: 740-764 MHz)
- Adjustable sensitivity (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB)
- LCD for indicating frequency and battery status
- Transmitting power: 10 mW (EIRP)
- Selectable lock mode
- Power supply via 2 x 1.5 V battery AA size (not supplied)
- Supplied with plastic case, microphone holder and 7 coloured caps to be pushed on
Licence required for this system in the EU!
Please read the notes regarding wireless systems in the section "IMPORTANT INFORMATION"!
Replacement cartridge available:
MD-872: condenser cartridge with an even more brilliant sound, supercardioid characteristic
The frequency range 790-862 MHz is going to be made available for mobile Internet use (digital dividend). With a parallel operation of wireless microphones/Internet, interference may occur. Problems are also possible in rural areas. Alternatively, we offer wireless microphone systems with the new frequency range 740-764 MHz. This new frequency range requires a licence in the EU!
"Well-approved technology with a future-proof frequency range and a good price-performance ratio. The unit provided a pleasant sound during the test, the microphone was not susceptible to acoustic feedback."